1. Earnest Bock - Dark Lager - 5.8%, 14 SRM 37 IBUThis lager was brewed with Summer in mind. While this lager is based on German traditional Bock beer, earnest version has a toned down body and color.
2. JPA - Japanese Pale Ale - 7.2%, 6 SRM 66 IBU The Japanese version of an IPA. Brewed with Japanese Sorachi Ace hops, with rice added to lighten the body.
3. Easy - Golden Ale - 7.2%, 6 SRM 26 IBUYour palate will not be challenged with this beer. The hops are light and smooth. Easy to drink, easy to enjoy.
4. SoTol - South Toledo Premium Amber Ale - 6%, 11 SRM 40 IBU Pours clear amber/brown with a noticeable hop signature due to the addition of Citra hops, but not too much Citra hops. Nice and pleasant with playful bitterness, just like the good folks of SoTol.
5. Hello Beer - Hibiscus beer - 5.7%, 4 SRM 24 IBUBrewed with hibiscus flowers, sweet orange peel and a touch of coriander. There is a subtle hibiscus flower on the nose, pours a nice pinkish color, with a white head, low bitterness and a pleasant clean finish.
6. New Sincerity - West Coast IPA - 6.9%, 9 SRM 61 IBU West Coast IPAs focus on hops. Citrus and floral hops nose, lighter body with a most pleasant taste. Sip after sip, New Sincerity delivers.
7. Blueberry Queen - Grape/grain hybrid beer with blueberries - 10%, 5 (blue) SRM 18 IBUBlending grape juice and malt is one of Earnest's most creative styles. The beer comes off as not a beer and not a wine, it is satisfying. Sauvignon Blanc grape guice and German Pilsen malt were fermented as the base for this beer. Blueberry puree was added and the result is fit for a queen.
8. Beer Pressure - Juicy IPA - 6.8%, 4 (cloudy) SRM 48 IBU New Encland style IPA is the hottest beer style and EBW was pressured to brew one. Beer Pressure pours cloudy, with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel via the oats aded to the mash. Our mission statement is to brew beers for our community's enjoyment. We hope you will enjoy.
9. Honeybuzz - Honey Forward Double IPA - 9.1%, 10 SRM 88 IBUNot as bitter/hoppy as other DIPA’s. Pours deep yellow/honey color with a white head, with distinct honey sweetness in the aroma. The flavor delivers exactly what you expect. Brewed honey sourced from lovely Henry County, home of Scott Yarnell, EBW brewer.
10. AM/PM - Blonde Coffee Ale - 7.2%, 6 SRM 66 IBU Custom, light roasted coffee from the Actual Coffee was used in this blonde ale. Don’t be fooled by the color, there is plenty of coffee in this beer. Enjoy it in the AM or PM.
11. Hibiscus Summer Wheat - 5.7%, 21 SRM 40 IBUEBW will be brewing 4 wheat beers for the Summer. The first is a Hibiscus Wheat with lemon and a hint of coriander. Each wheat beer will have a taproom sign designed by a local artist. Natalie Lanese is the artist that applied her signature style of striking colors painted with a collage effect to reflect her impression of the Hibiscus Summer Wheat.
12. O’Byrne’s Dry Irish Stout on Nitro - 4%, 38 SRM 28 IBU A traditional Irish dry stout. This stout has a dry finish as opposed to a sweet stout or milk stout. The NITRO replaced CO2, normally used to push beer and adds a creaminess. A dark beer that is not heavy and at an Irish 4%, you will be able to enjoy a pint or three.
13. Crunchy Hippie - Granola Brown Ale - 6.2%, 21 SRM 40 IBUThis beer was developed name first, what is a Crunchy Hippie beer? After some thought, the idea of liquid granola was used to come up with the recipe. Brewed with oats, wheat, brown sugar, honey, sunflower/chia/hemp seed, raisins and cherries.
14. My Tart Will Go On - Tart Apricot Ale - 7.4%, 6 SRM 12 IBU The goal of this brew a tart, not sour beer, a beer that delivers a pleasant pucker. 378 pounds of apricot purée was added to this kettle soured beer and at 7.4%, the balance is perfect. Even when the last sip has left your lips, My Tart Will Go On.
15. Smokewood - Robust Porter, smoked malt and chipotle peppers - 7.1%, 29 SRM 45 IBUNotice the smoke aroma, take it in, as you sip, the heat from the chipotle peppers will start to make an appearance. As the beer finishes, a nice oakness is detectable, provided by conditioning on toasted oak chips.
16. Big Oatis - Double Oatmeal Stout - 7.3%, 40 SRM 50 IBU Double the normal amount of oats gives this beer and incredible smoothness. Make Big Oatis your liquid wing man. He will not let you down.
17. Mango Habanero New Sincerity - 6.9%, 9 SRM 61 IBUWest Coast IPA with a bit extra. The mango will come on with the aroma, followed by the heat of habanero peppers. The balance between sweet, hoppy and heat is a fine line to walk, this beer delivers.
18. 2017 Fat Bastard - Wee Heavy Scottish Ale - 9.7%, 21 SRM 25 IBU The longer than normal boil, created a complex caramelization of the wort, that comes off as sweet, but not too sweet.